A dynamic Science Curriculum that equips students with the necessary process skills and nurtures them to have inquiring minds and attitudes.
- Equip pupils with the necessary process skills through various hands-on activities. Activities done through group work develop positive attitudes in pupils like collaboration, cooperation and responsibility.
- Support teachers with in-house workshops and external training to ensure their teaching approaches are up-to-date and relevant.
- Introducing basic Science skills to pupils in P1 and P2 through fun, bite-size activities.
- Learning Science through fun and interactive Science trails.
- Conducting Science performance task for all P3-P5 pupils to test them on the relevant concepts and process skills that have been taught in each level.
- Providing opportunities for higher progressing students to participate in external activities and competitions such as NUS High Summer Nobel workshops, Science Elementz Competition and Singapore Primary Science Olympiad.
- Providing students with experiences which build on their interest and stimulate their curiosity about their environment during Science Week.
- Engaging students in food cultivation as part of Science learning. Learning of values such as resilience, responsibility, cooperation and compassion, as well as the skills of an entrepreneur.